Busy week ahead! - 2 events !!!

 
 
Wildfire SeasonFirst Thursday 8/6 - 5-8:30pm @ Gallery 114, PDX 

I know - so much to fit into a few days.

I scheduled Wildfire Season in the G114 South Gallery for the month of August specifically, as sadly this time has become wildfire season in the west.

The work questions whether we have accepted this as our new reality? Do we have "learned helplessness" as the problem is so big and has sadly and inexplicably become a partisan issue divided by the Democrats and Republicans?

Yep...full on nuts.

Anyway - come to the show and to the Artist Meet n Chat on 8/15, noon-1pm at Gallery 114.

Knowing me, I'll have some postcards you can write to Rep Cliff Bentz - Republican of southern Oregon, as it is his Party that is withholding fire fighting funds to our state., and gutting forest fire research.


 

&...kulla kulla Creek - Resilient and ManhandledSaturday 1-3pm, Artist Talk @ Don Dexter Gallery, Eugene

 

 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts